Leadership & Minutes
The Board of Directors generally meets every month on the 4th Wednesday of the month, at 7pm in the Five Oaks Clubhouse meeting room. At these meetings, we discuss maintenance, future plans, policies, financials and more. Five Oaks members, both residents and social members, are encouraged to attend meetings, share feedback, and reach out to join special committees! The community thrives when members become involved in decision making.
If you have an item you’d like to discuss at a meeting, please contact the Five Oaks office 72 hours in advance of the meeting, so that we may add your topic to the agenda. Once notified, we will amend the agenda to discuss your topic as the first agenda item of the meeting and will allot fifteen minutes to discuss the topic, before moving on to the regular business of the meeting. Meeting dates and times are subject to change without official notice, so please check the website for the most current meeting time before arriving.
Current Board of Directors
- Andy Jones (elected 2015), President- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Couch (elected 2015). Vice President – email@example.com
- Mary Taylor (elected 2015), Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Grier (elected 2015), Secretary – email@example.com
- Terry Priboth (elected 2014), Member – tpriboth
- Danial Rahimtoola (elected 2015), Member – firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Leadership! We’re often looking for fresh faces to help with a special committee or be on the board. If you are interested in joining, please contact the Five Oaks office.
Check back here to review meeting minutes. If you have thoughts, ideas or feedback on any decisions, changes you’d like to see, concerns, etc – please don’t hesitate to reach out. Find board members here, or contact the general office here.
- Meeting Minutes Compiled – May 2016 – October 2017 – Right-click and select “save as” to download.