- This event has passed.
THE FIVE OAKS POOL INFO 3pm ~ 8pm
May 10, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Five Oaks Pool is getting in shape and we are trying to have it inspected, clean and ready for swimmers on MAY 10th!!
The pool will be UNGUARDED and UNATTENDED during select days the first week and Members must exit the pool deck by 8pm. Please help us keep the area safe by reporting any safety concerns or other issues immediately. The success of this first week may influence the ability to open early in subsequent years – THANKS! Pool is open each day at 10AM. If your card worked last year, it should be active for this year as well.
During the regular season, there will be guarded and unguarded hours and we will post the hours in the coming week. If you witness any concerns while at the pool and cannot find a staff member, call Aquatic Management Group immediately. They have been a great company to work with at Five Oaks. We will have some familiar faces back on deck at the pool as well as last year’s Pool Manager, Ally Moore! – We are looking forward to a great Summer with Ally back and her staff at the helm!
Our Swim Team the FIVE OAKS STINGRAYs, have won 1st Place in their division two years in a row! They will start practice the week of May 13th and will be in the main part of the pool on weekday evenings through July 7th. If you have questions about the Swim Team, contact the Stingrays Rep, Lina Hight. They have two home meets that will close the pool early and late. GO STINGRAYS!!
We have attached the updated Pool Information list, which has a list of contacts, important dates along with the pool policies and procedures. Please familiarize yourself with the rules and remember a few important rules as you enter the pool each day:
- Each Five Oaks Member 16yrs old and older should have their own access card. We ask that Members use ONLY the access card that has been issued to them and that Members do not allow anyone else to use their card. If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, call the Five Oaks Office to schedule a time to get a new access card ($7/Card for the first card – $25/Card for second replacement).
- We ask that each Member show their Membership Access Card to the staff each time they pass through the pool gate. This helps to ensure that only active and valid members are using our facilities.
- If you have guests, please let the staff know and pay the $10/Day fee for each guest.
- Each Membership may bring up to 4 People through the gate each day with their Membership. Any additional person coming through the gate must pay the $10/Day Guest Fee to enter the pool. Additional information is available on the Pool Info Sheet which was emailed to all Members on May 3, 2019.
- There is a 10 Guests Maximum policy at Five Oaks. In order to safely staff the pool, Five Oaks allows only 10 Guests Per Membership per day. This assures that our pool maintains the level of safety (an sanity) that we expect daily.
- FOOD RULE: We ask that Members keep food/meals in the Patio Area outside of thepool fence in order to keep the mess, ants, flies, bees and other issues that come with eating family meals at the pool.
We have heard from more folks that are happy about these rules than from those who are not, but we are always interested in your feedback, so shoot us an email if you have ideas or comments about our facilities.
We look forward to seeing you at our lovely pool, and as always, thanks for your positive support of Five Oaks!
As ALWAYS – Stay Tuned to www.FiveOaksClub.com for the most up to date Social Events and Information!